Panel Discussion: Transit-Oriented Commercial & Multifamily Development Summit
With 68 percent of commercial development projects in the pipeline situated near transit centers, the trend of transit-oriented commercial and multifamily developments is one to watch.
“From 2010 to 2014, 48 percent of commercial development was within a half-mile of the transit, increasing to 57 percent from 2015 to 2018,” A Metropolitan Area Planning Council report recently said. “Looking out to 2030, 68 percent of commercial development projects in the pipeline are situated near transit.”
Our transit-oriented developments summit will focus on the following topics:
- Why transit-oriented development will remain in demand in the future?
- How to identify transit-oriented development sites?
- How to enhance value in existing sites near transit centers?
- Job and commuting trends that will drive the market?
- Private and public partnership on transit-oriented development.
- Design and construction trends and incentives for transit-focused properties.